Saw this around, thought it would be fun...
1. YOUR SPY NAME: (middle name and current street name)
2. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (grandfather/grandmother on your dad's side, your favorite candy)
3. YOUR RAP NAME (first initial of first name, first three or four letters of your last name)
4. YOUR GAMER TAG: (a favorite color, a favorite animal)
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (first 3 letters of your last name, last 3 letters of mother's maiden name, first 3 letters of your pet's name)
7. JEDI NAME: (middle name spelled backwards, your mom's maiden name spelled backwards)
8. PORN STAR NAME: (first pet's name, the street you grew up on)
9. SUPERHERO NAME: ("The", your favorite color, the automobile your dad drives)
The Green Malibu
10. YOUR ACTION HERO NAME: (first name of the main character in the last film you watched, last food you ate)
I'm working on chapter five, I swear it. School just suddenly pulled a fast one on me and made the planning for three...let me repeat that...THREE different websites be due this week. Three! That's at least 24 different pages. I mean...GOD! Why did I take so many computer classes all at once?
So the chapter is coming. I just have to relearn how to write without using HTML code, lol.
I only have one thing to say about that episode. And it's not spoilery at all.
I can't fucking wait for the million+ fics that are gonna come out of that one.
So much potential.
Skipping class right now because I am WAY too distracted to pay attention and do anything productive. So what do I do instead? Homework. What a geek.
We've gotten to the dreaded Table chapter in my HTMl class. Yeah, those big tables from such communites like 100_songs or whatever, yeah, we're using those as web page layouts. And now we get to nest tables WITHIN the cells of a table that's WITHIN a table. I mean...dear jesus. It is so hard to keep track of these stupid cells than span across two rows or use colspan...oh god.
But I do find it strangely amusing. I think I just like logic and problem solving and puzzles. I like writing code...which sounds strange for me to say because I'm SO lazy. But it's fun, when I get it to work right. If not, I have to restrain myself because the last thing I want to do is throw my new laptop out a window or something.
Supernatural in 3 hours. Maybe that's why I'm so distracted. Although, I woke up this morning excited, lost a little of that excitement, read some fanfiction, got that excitement back, went to class, lost that excitement again and now I'm sort of in between. I know that around eight o'clock, I'll be bouncing off the walls. But until then...coding! Yay for nesting tables within table cells. :-D
Today was one of those days where I just got too frustrated with too many things and did something brash.
I cut my hair. Myself. Took off about three inches. Now it's down to my shoulders.
And actually, I kinda like it, lol. I'm not that bad at cutting hair. I did it once before, and died my hair black at the same time too but that was more of a "I'm having a freak out" hair cut than this one. This one was a, "I can't get you stupid bitchy snarls out of my hair so you're outta here" type hair cut, lol.
I've never been one to care about my hair that much. Just today it was pissing me off.
So I said goodbye.
I feel liberated.
Today, an event made me realize that I've been watching too much Supernatural...
I was making Cheese Dip, because yum, and I looked over at my Mom who was making green bean casserole and say she had a container. On the top of the container, it said, "Better Than Breadcrumbs."
I immediately said, "Why are you putting M&M's on green bean casserole."
She looked at me like I was insane and then showed me the container. It was French Fried Onions.
I didn't even hesitate to assume they weren't M&M's.
Kripke...you own me.